Did you know…?
Through the NHS App you have the ability to manage your health from the comfort of your own home.
- Get your NHS COVID Pass – view and download your COVID Pass for places in England and Wales using this service, or for travel abroad
- Get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it
- Order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to
- Get health advice – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments. You can also answer questions to get instant advice or medical help near you
- View your health record – securely access your GP health record, to see information like your allergies and your current and past medicines. If your GP has given you access to your detailed medical record, you can also see information like test results and details of your consultations
- Register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning
- View your NHS number – find out what your NHS number is
Barton Surgery patients are currently not able to book appointments via the NHS App. This is a work in progress and may be available soon, so watch this space!