Barton Surgery

01626 888877

Updating your details

If you change name, address or telephone number, please writing to us and let us know. Alternatively you can complete the online form. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card.